The perfect way to get started growing microgreens. This microgreens kit includes everything you need to get started. You will be harvesting your own delicious and nutritious microgreens in ten days. Your family and friends will enjoy healthy, and delicious new live food alternatives. This kit is a hydroponic kit, which is soil-free and minimal mess. Microgreens can be grown on any kitchen countertop, indoors or out.
Each Hydroponic Microgreens Kit Includes:
- 1 - Microgreen seed package - Enough microgreen seed in resealable pouches for once plantings
- 1 - 7"x5" Growing Trays without holes - These re-usable trays double as both growing tray and black-out dome. You can easily section your trays and run multiple varieties at once.
- 1 - 5"x5'' Microgreens Grow Mat - Microgreens hydroponic grow mats made from premium, sustainable bamboo fiber. Bamboo fiber grows pads are the top-of-the-line hydroponic grow medium for microgreens. These pads have a high water holding capacity compared to most other grow pads, holding up to 10x its weight in water.
- 1 Spray Bottle - For the first 4 days, your germinating microgreens should be misted.
- 1 Microgreen seed - Enough microgreen seed in planting once.
Time to harvest: 12-23 days
How to sow
Place the hydroponic mat (coconut coir or multi-purpose soil ) in the tray. Pour water into the bottom of a tray and allow it to soak up the water.
Evenly spread seed of the package over the mat. The more seed on the mat, the denser your crop will be.
Thoroughly mist seed with a spray bottle. Cover with cap and place in an area at room temperature.
Uncover and mist the seed 1-2 times per day. When the sprouts have taken root, remove the tray permanently and expose it to light. Continue watering as needed.
When the first leaves appear, start tasting your microgreens every day to mark the changes in flavor as your crop matures.
When the flavor is to your liking, it's time to harvest! Gently trim microgreens just above the roots.
Thank you for visiting our garden shop.